Back to News
Pre-Flu Clinic Advice
Posted on 17 Sep 2020
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING A FLU CLINIC AT THE SURGERY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Please ensure you have read the following information before you attend.
- If you or any of our household are unwell or have any symptoms of Covid – 19 (cough, fever, loss of taste or smell) please do not attend, please contact the surgery to rebook.
- Please do not attend if you or any of your household have been contacted by test and trace, have been advised to quarantine, or are waiting for a Covid swab or swab result.
- Please wear a face covering at all times.
- Please only attend at your allocated appointment time. Please do not arrive early.
- Staff will direct you on arrival, please follow their guidance on social distancing.
- Please attend alone or if a child with one parent only.
- Wear loose, easy to remove clothing.
- After your vaccine please leave promptly