We are sorry if you have had to wait for a routine appointment.
Ship Street Surgery is working very hard for its 11,118 patients
In the last 6 months we have:
- Provided 27,070 appointments
- Received & made 63,395 telephone calls.
- Done 951 Home visits
- Taken 2574 blood samples
- Dealt with 11532 blood results.
- Made 2382 referrals
- Dealt with 70,200 requests for a prescription
- Actioned 21600 clinical letters
- 891 people did not attend their appointment’s
- 175 hours of time was wasted during missed appointments
Please be patient with our staff we are working hard to look after you.
UK General Practice and the NHS is under huge pressure with an increasing workload please use the NHS wisely.